- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties
- Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (COMPANYWEBSITE.COM) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Delivery Policy – Tangible Products
(Must clearly mention the process)
Please keep the proof of delivery receipt signed/confirmed by the registered customer
- Process of shipping the items/goods conditions
- Delivery fees or Free Delivery
- Delivery time to local/ International
or Payment Confirmation – Non-tangible products/ services
Must mention the process of how the customer will receive the payment confirmation (ex; by email or SMS or mail) and the time the payment confirmation will reach the customer